RULES & REGULATIONS AND USER AGREEMENT
The term ‘Oxygen Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 107A,107B,107C,107D, VIII, kinattummoottil building,m.c.road, nagampadom, perumbaikadu, Kottayam, Kerala,686006. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Rules and Regulations:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics etc. the reproduction of which is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Oxygen the Digital Shop’s prior written consent
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, observe, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, oir otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation or any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Oxygen the Digital Shop, your agreement with Oxygen the Digital Shop will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms.
Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
Clicking to accept or agree to the terms:
where this option is made available to you by Oxygen the Digital Shop in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that Oxygen the Digital Shop will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if,
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Oxygen the Digital Shop, or
- You are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of India
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Oxygen the Digital Shop for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Oxygen the Digital Shop immediately
- a) You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively “content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
- b) All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Indian copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
- c) You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
- d) In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.